Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Show all Customer's that didn't bought specific product

Hi all,

I want to present a list that contain customer names of all customers that didn't bought specific product.

for example:

Customer_NameProduct_1Product_2Product_2
Name_11-0
Name_2111
Name_3--1

I want to have a list box that contains all the available products and by selecting one product in the list box I will get list/table of all the customers that didn't bought the selected product.

so if I select product_2 I will get Customers: Name_1 and Name_2.

I tried to use the e(Product_Name)  function but it didn't work for me because once the customer bought different product and didn't bought the selected one he appears in the chart.

Any idea how I can deal with this issue?

Thanks a lot

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Assuming you have one field named Product_Name and not three fields named Product_1, Product_2 and Product_3...

Create a straight table with Customer_Name as dimension and this expression: sum({<Product_Name=,Customer_Name=E({<Product_Name=P(Product_Name)>}Customer_Name)>}1)

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Assuming you have one field named Product_Name and not three fields named Product_1, Product_2 and Product_3...

Create a straight table with Customer_Name as dimension and this expression: sum({<Product_Name=,Customer_Name=E({<Product_Name=P(Product_Name)>}Customer_Name)>}1)

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi gwassenaar

Thank you it's work perfect!