Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Show all dimensions in a Pivot table

I want to be able to start drilling from any of the dimensions I may choose from.

In the Pivot table I use for the moment, only the first dimension is showed, but if the user want to see all the other ones and start drilling from there, how to proceeed with that? You may expand and then move that dimension to the left and start from there, but thats not what I want to accomplish here.

Any ideas? Is there any way to show the other dimensions without expanding the first one?

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Not sure if this will help, but just put the dimention you want your users to drill in front of all the others. this way they will not need to expand the other fields to drill in this one. Also if you have more then one dimentions you would like your users to drill in u will have to put them as well in front and expand them (only the fields u want them to drill) and

this should work.

Not applicable
Author

It would be nice if the user could be able to choose from the second dimension before choosing anything from the first dimension.