Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dmac1971
Creator III
Creator III

Show all items sometimes?

I have a straight table showing a recommended purchase list, around 80 items listed.  I want to show all the items and their subsequent sales, even if the value is 0 I want to see it.  This is fine I have this done, however in doing so I can no longer apply a list box against one of the dimensions.  I'm assuming that as I've disabled "Supress When Value is Null" list boxes will no longer work?

Say the table shows

ITEM - DESC - TYPE - SUBTYPE - REQ QTY - SOLD QTY

And say the list is 10 items long, and we've sold 9, the other one should still show but show zero.  However selecting a SUBTYPE from a listbox will limit the table to that SUBTYPE but still show zero sales to items within that type?

Hope this kinda makes sense.

1 Reply
sebastianlettner
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hallo,

just add an new Expression with value 1 to the chart and select Hide Column under the Presentation tab for this column, select Suppress Zero-Values and you should be fine. Plus: you can now set an display condition to the expression with the value and can use this as switch for showing/hiding zero values.