Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
deepakkrish
Creator
Creator

Show previous month data

Hi all

In pivot table  how to show the previous month data without any filter selections.

I have a date and month fields.

Thanks

Deepak

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
10 Replies
sunny_talwar

Do you have date or month as dimensions in your pivot table?

deepakkrish
Creator
Creator
Author

In dimensions field i don't have a month and date fields.

sunny_talwar

See if this links help:

The Magic of Set Analysis - Point In Time Reporting • Blog • AfterSync

UPDATE: Adding a snippet from the above link

Capture.PNG

deepakkrish
Creator
Creator
Author

Is there another way to achieve this requirement?. Because i am not familiar with set analysis, otherwise can u explain

briefly how to achieve this?

Thanks

sunny_talwar

With the amount of information you have provided, I am not sure if there is another simpler way to do this, but you can look into here: The As-Of Table.

Also, if you are able to provide a sample, may be one of us can show you how this can be done in your sample file.

Best,

Sunny

johnw
Champion III
Champion III

I recommend learning about set analysis, then. It's a very useful tool, and probably simpler than implementing an AsOf table, even if AsOf tables are my go to solution for many date-related problems. I'm not thinking of a third way, but also won't be surprised if someone posts one.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi ,

Use set analysis , its simple and very useful .

deepakkrish
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks for your suggestion. it's working ,simply superb..

sunny_talwar

I am glad you put in effort to finally able to resolve your issue. This will def. go long way for you to learn set analysis if you are not used to using it much.

Best,

Sunny