cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jisephcirspy
Contributor III
Contributor III

Show state of last date if no time filter specified

I show states ('OK', 'NOT OKAY') and you can specify if it was OK or NOT OKAY for a specific time with a filter box. But if you don't specify any time, it counts every entry.

If(count({<state={'CRIT'}>} name)>0, 'NOT OKAY', 'OK')

How can I solve that, that if there is no time specified, it shows the state of the latest timestamp?

4 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

HI, You should use one more filter condition in your set analysis for timestamp, so that by default it shows only for that timestamp.

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
jisephcirspy
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

And how can I do this? My timestamp column is called 'timestamp', could you give me an example? @kaushiknsolanki 

jisephcirspy
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello? @kaushiknsolanki 

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

What would likely be most helpful at this point is a sample QVW file, so we can see the details of things, otherwise not very easy to dig into things.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.