Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NickP_DF
Creator II
Creator II

Show values and percentage of 2 measures in a pie chart

Hello guys,

as known, a "workaround" solution to show values and percentage in a pie chart is to use the same expression 2 times contemporary: one for the values and another one (marked as "relative") for the percentage; but what about if I'd like to show multiple measures (with both values and percentage for each one)?

Every suggestion would be appreciate.

Thank  you so much.

N.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Kushal_Chawda

@Brett_Bleess  thanks for the tag.

@NickP_DF  see the attached

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Kushal_Chawda

@NickP_DF  can you share sample with expected pie chart?

NickP_DF
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Kush,

first of all, thank you for the prompt reply!

In the attached example, you can see the two splitted pie charts (one for the kilograms and one for the pieces), and the 3rd one in which I was trying to merge them.

As you can see the values and the percentage switches are separated so that it is (undesired) possible to choose the values of the Kilograms and the percentages of the pieces: I'd like they were paired so that the problem would be avoided

Hope it's clear now.

Thanks.

N.

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

@Kushal_Chawda hey my good sir, poster replied back and attached QVW file, sorry the notifications are still not letting you guys know, @NickP_DF sorry to you as well, hopefully Kush will see this now and be able to circle back and give you some ideas.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
Kushal_Chawda

@Brett_Bleess  thanks for the tag.

@NickP_DF  see the attached

NickP_DF
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Great idea, @Kushal_Chawda , thank you so much!!

Sorry, for the delay, but I've lost the notification mail.

Thanks also to @Brett_Bleess for the interesting about the problem