Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

ShowMode

i've got 2 charts on a sheet and a text box. and i want the text box to display different text depending on which chart is maximised(auto minimize is on)
i would also like a 3rd item of text to show when both are minimized but only if possible.

Whats the best way of doing this? if this is at all possible.

i orignally tried to use 2 separate textboxes and assumed i'd be able to do something like if(CH04.Showmode())='Minimised' in the conditional box of the chart. but cant find anything that would allow me to pick that property up from the sheet object.

could i use a macro?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi

You can do it with a macro.

See attach document

Anders

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Not applicable
Author

can you attach a sample?

i dnt rally understand wat ur saying

Not applicable
Author

ok see attatchment.

Not applicable
Author

anyone got any ideas?

Not applicable
Author

im befrazzled. i cnt figure it out man...

Not applicable
Author

Hi

You can do it with a macro.

See attach document

Anders

Not applicable
Author

thanks, its well over halfway to what i'm after, i'd tried setting the macro to run OnActivateSheet as well as OnActivate object and OnDeactivate.

problem is e.g. when you click on Chart B to maximise it you activate that object which runs the macro, and when the macro is run the object is still minimised. but then when you deactivate the object i.e. click on the sheet background the macro runs.

a delay/sleep would work but i cant get that to work with wscript.sleep(500) or sleep 500 or infact anything i've tried.

you still get the thanks and the prized points for the answer,

thanks