Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
manpri7078
Creator
Creator

Showing Error in Pivot Table

Hi All.

I am making a pivot table to analyze some Data. Here is screen shot for one particular date :

Date Ship Customer Name Quantity Price Revenue Error Status
20-Jun-17 P C MALPANI & COMPANY-STOCKIST 0.594154.100915351
B R INDUSTRIES LIMITED-STOCKIST 2.2441
SHRI TAPODHANI ALUMINIUM TRADING COMPANY-STOCKIST 1.069155.1001658021
PVC DECORATORS-STOCKIST 2.264154.1003488821

In this Pivot Table Row No 2 representing Customer name as BR Industries Limited-Stockist is showing Price as blank because 2.244 is the sum total of one or more quantity but the price for the same is different which should be same as per my company's policy. I want to track where price is different so that price column be not populated and hence I can concentrate on those types of line items.

Now I want the last column to show 1 or 0 depending upon the situation whether price is blank or contains some figure.

Secondly I want to filter the last column to select either 0 or 1 to have a glance on the desired situation.

I am trying to define expression in the last column in the form of if(column(3)='',0,1), but it is not giving me desired output as can be seen from the table.

Please advise me how to build such Pivot Table as I have not made Pivot Table before and I am absolutely new in this area.

Regards,

Manish Prasad

27 Replies
vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

You mean you want to sort this by like below?

Capture.PNG

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Check attached?

manpri7078
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Vishwarath,

Initially I had uploaded my main document by mistake. On realizing it I uploaded sample document after modifying my post. In my sample document attached I had made the selection in Date for 20. Deselect the date list box. Now my pivot table is showing me data for the month of Jun.

Now I want that all those rows where status is showing 0 comes at the top.

Hope I am more clear now.

Regards,
Manish Prasad

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Check this?

manpri7078
Creator
Creator
Author

No, It is not  showing me desired results.

First of all deselect the Date list Box so as to show all data from 1 to 30.

Now I want the pivot table to show at the top all rows with 0 as last column and then all those rows with value 1 so that at one glance I can see all those rows which are having value as 0 in the last column at the very top.

I hope I am clear in my query

Regards

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Oh sorry I miss read it. I will look into it and get back.

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Sorry for the delay. I am not sure how it works with Pivot sorting. However, will straight table works for you?

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

stalwar1‌ Hey Sunny when you get time can you help here please.... Pivot sorting showing 0's on the top.

sunny_talwar

Checking...

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Appreciate it.