Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fegloff
Contributor
Contributor

Showing all values on line chart

Hi, 

I've been working with Qlik View for two weeks. 

I will like to show all the values of a line chart, like show all the series (Excel) or series group (SQL Report Builder), not the sum of all of them.

The image shows two list box, the one of the left shows the values related to the list box of the right. The Line chart shows the sum of the values of the list box of the left, It doesn't show each value individually (two lines on this example). How can I do that? 

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards, 

FranciscoQuestionQlikView.png

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
lironbaram
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

hi 

add the field that in the left list box 

to the chart as second dimension 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
lironbaram
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

hi 

add the field that in the left list box 

to the chart as second dimension 

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Francisco, did Liron's post get you what you wanted?  If so, please consider using the Accept as Solution button on his post to mark it to give him credit and let others know that worked.

Here is an area of Community you likely want to spend some time in as well, lots of good posts with examples of things:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/bg-p/qlik-design-blog

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.