Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ninnartx
Creator
Creator

Showing movement / shift from one group to another

Hi everyone,

I would like something like this on my application (after the user selects from and to period):

Capture.PNG

It's essentially to see if employees' proficiency improved or worsened, and which pair of proficiency has the biggest / smallest shift etc.

For example: from Jan to Feb, we can see that 2 employees moved from Beginner to Intermediate, and some employees stayed at the same proficiency level, etc... and it would be better if we can drill down into the details to see who those people are.

However, proficiency is just 1 column in my fact table, and I have another column which determines the month.

I've attached a sample app.

Not sure if alternate states is the right way to go about achieving this??

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

5 Replies
lironbaram
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

Hi

have a look , at the attach example

i think it answers your demand

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Check this.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
ninnartx
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Liron,

Thank you so much! It does to a certain extent...  when I select a pair of combination from the "From Proficiency" and "To Proficiency" table, the data doesn't just show that combination... for some reason other combinations appear as well. Do you know why? This makes it difficult to determine which employees are in which group.

ninnartx
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Kaushik,

Thanks for the attachment. However, is there any way to show all combinations (similar to the table above)?

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

For that you can check the app given by lironbaram‌ in above post.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!