Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
farheenayesha
Creator
Creator

Showing rows only with multiple events

Hi,

In a pivot able, i want to show event dates which has multiple events as below. In the below image, event date 01/03/2016,01/04/2016 and 01/05/2017 has multiple curriculum names and speaker names, hence i want to display only these dates.

Dates like 01/02/2016 and 01/06/2017 are having single curriculum name and speaker name, hence i want to eliminate these rows.

Kindly help.

In the below image, i want only rows highlighted in green color and remove which are highlighted in red. Please find the excel and QVW attached.

Capture.PNG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Try this as a calculated dimension

=Aggr(If(Count(TOTAL <[Event Start Date]> DISTINCT {<[Event Status]-={'DROPPED','HOLD','CANCEL'},[Event Type]={'SPKRPGM'},[Site Participant Attendance Status]={'ACCEPTED','ATTENDED'}>}If(Len(Trim([Date Trained])) = 0, [Vendor Event ID])) > 1, [Vendor Event ID]), [Event Start Date], [Vendor Event ID])

Capture.PNG

View solution in original post

22 Replies
sunny_talwar

May be use a straight table to do this

Capture.PNG

Dimensions

All your fields

Expression

=If(Count(TOTAL <[Event Date]> [Event Date]) > 2, 1)

Hide the expression on the presentation tab

farheenayesha
Creator
Creator
Author

Thank you for quick reply.  Could you please help me to get the result at dimension level. please find the updated excel file attached. and also using this below expression in my pivot table.please consider this expression and please provide the solution at dimension level.

=if(len(trim([Date Trained])) = 0, COUNT({<[Event Status]-={'DROPPED','HOLD','CANCEL'},[Event Type]={'SPKRPGM'},[Site Participant Attendance Status]={'ACCEPTED','ATTENDED'}>}[Vendor Event ID]))

sunny_talwar

Your sample data doesn't even have some of the fields from your expression.... leaving that part aside, may be you can try this as your calculated dimension

=Aggr(If(Count([Event Date]) > 2, [Event Date]), [Event Date])

Make sure to check 'Suppress When Value Is Null' on the dimension tab of the chart properties

farheenayesha
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks Sunny.

Actually your expression is working fine without the below expression. However when i use the below expression i am not getting the desired result.

=if(len(trim([Date Trained])) = 0, COUNT({<[Event Status]-={'DROPPED','HOLD','CANCEL'},[Event Type]={'SPKRPGM'},[Site Participant Attendance Status]={'ACCEPTED','ATTENDED'}>} [Event ID]))

Please let me know if any of the above parameters are affecting it

sunny_talwar

May be you need to add the set analysis when you count in your aggr dimension

=Aggr(If(Count({<[Event Status] -= {'DROPPED','HOLD','CANCEL'}, [Event Type] = {'SPKRPGM'}, [Site Participant Attendance Status] = {'ACCEPTED','ATTENDED'}>} [Event Date]) > 2, [Event Date]), [Event Date])

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi All,

It may be help u ..

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry Wrong Attachment

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry Again..

Anonymous
Not applicable