Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
datanibbler
Champion
Champion

Showing selections in different states

Hi,

in the chart I'm currently working on, several fields are in different states - not the default one. For some reason, these don't show up in the selection box. I don't yet know if this is supposed to be so, but to me it is a bit confusing.

What do I have to do to make that box show selections in other states (two different ones)? That would be very handy - for now anyway - because somehow the chart is supposed to only show when a selection is made in one of those states, but not in both.

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,

DataNibbler

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
tresesco
MVP
MVP

You can set state for current selection box as well. Or, if you wish to show both states selections in one place, you might have to create your own alternate current selection like: Current Selection Alternatives

View solution in original post

2 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

You can set state for current selection box as well. Or, if you wish to show both states selections in one place, you might have to create your own alternate current selection like: Current Selection Alternatives

datanibbler
Champion
Champion
Author

Thanks Tresesco!

I will try that.

P.S.: Ah, okay, I had visited that earlier. I'll have to re-visit it now and have a closer look at how that is done - after I have clarified with someone what is supposed to be happening or not happening around that visualization, that is ... just to make sure I don't end up spending a lot of time on building something that is not really supposed to be there 😉