Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Siva_Sankar
Master II
Master II

Skill Endorsement Removed

Hi,

On our community website, I used to get this skill endorsement notification. When I open the inbox, I see a message 'There was a skill endorsement here but it was removed.

May I know why is it happening? Is there a technical issue?

Regards,

Siva

6 Replies
Siva_Sankar
Master II
Master II
Author

Find the attached screenshot for reference

Siva_Sankar
Master II
Master II
Author

Hi Sara, @sli

Can you please take a look at this?

Regards,

Siva

marcus_sommer

It's not a technical issue. Somebody had clicked on the like-button to any of your posting and then clicked again to reverse it because he/she has changed his/her opinion or has clicked inadvertently.

- Marcus

Siva_Sankar
Master II
Master II
Author

Marcus,

I also thought that. But the scenario I've tested earlier before posting and it proved to be false. I just liked your post now and removed the like. You can check your inbox now.

Regards,

siva

marcus_sommer

My inbox showed no message from them - no liking and no remove of skill endorsement. Maybe some timeouts influence this or it didn't happen by liking else by setting and removing of a bookmark to any content (which will be also displayed as skill endorsement).

- Marcus

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I'm not aware of any bug with the skills endorsement and would need to test this out.

Your points should still be intact as there is no points award or removal for this type of activity. ahw

Regards, Sara