Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Solution required to read SharePoint list from qlikview publisher-URGENT

Currently no extra setting is there at the Publisher level QmC while reloading the task to read SharePoint list from qlikview.

Two methods were used. 1. hTml method - where the direct url of the SharePoint list as present on the web browser was used in web links- internet files -HTML to read te SharePoint list at QlikView desktop level. The same file with this setting passes at the qlikview desktop level but when it's published at QmC publisher the task fails. It does not read the SharePoint list from the Publisher QmC side.

2. RPC Call method was used and a weblink was created using ListGUID and ViewGUID and the url was built and was entered in the web links - internet files- XML and Rows Table was chosen to read the SharePoint list at QlikView desktop level. It passed at the desktop level but failed to execute at the QMC Publisher level. The task is failing and not reading the SharePoint list from the Publisher QmC.

1)

What is the solution for this so that the task is a pass and we are able to read the SharePoint list from qmc publisher level.

2) is there any setting required at the QmC publisher like putting the url in a specific place so that this reading is successful. What is that setting and what is that ace?

3) it says a functional id requires access to read the SharePoint list from the Publisher. How can this functional id be given access. Is this access provided at the Publisher level. The only place I know is adding a user in the Distribute tab which means only that user can view the Qlikview file when published. PLEASE let me know how we can give the functional id the required access zo that it's able to read the SharePoint list from the Publisher side.

Require an entire solution to the above problem statement. So it will be great if you could answer the following points one below another share the configuration steps as required at QmC publisher side for the SharePoint list to be read from the QMC Publisher. Urgent ly Required. Please write back with your experiences. Thank you.

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Any solution on this? Required Urgently. Please help.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi All,

Any solution to this. I require to read the SharePoint list from Publisher end. My task currently fails. What needs to be added. Please read through my post and give a solution.

Regards