Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Smeenakshi23
Creator II
Creator II

Sorting straight table at the bottom

Hello,

I have a straight table, The column in straight table be like , Product no, Date ,etcc.. For some product number the date values will be blank, i want to display those blank values at the bottom of my table..

For  example i need to display as below

Product No  Date

123            1/12/2018

123             1/13/2018

123           (blank)

546            1/12/2018

546            1/13/2018

546   (blank)

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Smeenakshi23
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Could you please how to help the above script for below scenario.

paste.PNG

View solution in original post

5 Replies
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Sort the table by Date - the nulls will go to the botttom.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be use this, If you are using 12 or more versions for Sort option by Expression?

Aggr(Only(TOTAL <[Product No]> Date), (Date, (FREQUENCY,DESCENDING)))

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Smeenakshi23
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Could you please how to help the above script for below scenario.

paste.PNG

Anil_Babu_Samineni

To this, I don't think you need complex one. But, To answer your question Can you play around

TYPE --> Disable Y-Axis and all

Product No --> Just, Use Descending Order and Use measure for sort option the same what you showed condition and move to descending order.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Smeenakshi23
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thank you 🙂

Acutally, Type is field and i am not using it in table, i forget to mention that.. but what I did is , I added Type to the table, Sorted that to a descending  order and hide the column.