Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
javier_florian
Creator III
Creator III

Sparkline pop-up

Hi Folks,

In middle of battle between Tableau and Qlikview, our customer wants to know the value when he stay her cursor in a point over sparkline mini chart. Is this possible?

-JFlorian

4 Replies
JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

Hi there - its not very fun comparing 2 different products on a feature by feature basis.  If your customer likes QlikView but also likes Tableau then you have to let them try Qlik Sense !  Qlik Sense is all about self service drag and drog creation for most users whereas QlikView is build by experts and consume by everyone else.  Just a thought (albeit a very well timed one ! )

rustyfishbones
Master II
Master II

This is a Qlikview Community not a Tableau Community.

Having said that, I have used both and I find Qlikview better, obviously!

I have also used lot's of tools that have that functionality of "on Hover", to be honest I can't remember using it that often on a day to day basis.

Anyway, as Jonathan said, we now have Qlik Sense, so your Customer should have the best of both worlds

Regards

Alam

javier_florian
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi All,

I don't try to speculate, just is related to customer experience with different BI tools, however I work with qlikview to emulate or reach the same experience in order to enhanced visualization, and bring business knowledge.

By other way, I still the question with sparklines...

-JFlorian

JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

Ya sorry. I answered a specific techincal question with a strategic response

I don't believe what you are asking for this is possible in Qlik short of creating a building an extension object. I have not seen an extension that does this so you may have to author a new one.