Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Stacked Bar Chart

Hi,

I have a chart as attached below. I would like to have the values shown inside the segments as the individual percentage of total value across each bar.

For Ex : In chart for Bar A, for the first segment i would like to have (34)/(34+11+5+21+1) = 34/72 = .4722 as the value. But the Bar value should be 34 only. I would just want the display value to be changed in terms of the percentage.

Can anyone help me on this.

Thanks

Hariharan

6 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Try setting the Relative option in the Expressions tab.temp.jpg

Hope this works!

Sean

Not applicable
Author

Hi Haran.

Here is an example.

Hope this help!

Regards.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Emmanuel,

Thanks a lot for this. But  as i posted in my original request i m looking for a value .4722 in my bar instead of 34.

This value is obtained by (34)/(34+11+5+21+1) calculation. I would like to know if it possible to have the bar created for value 34 and the number on the bar to be shown as 0.4722(34 is .4722 of 72). Please let me know if i m explaining my requirement clearly.

Thanks

Hariharan

Not applicable
Author

Hi Haran.

Sure, when i checked again my example i realized that.

I think this is the correct calculation for de Col1 = A

(34)/(34+11+5+2+1+1), 34/54 = .6296

I´m attaching a new example.

Regards.

Not applicable
Author

Using the Relative option will treat the total i.e. 72 as 100%, so should display 47.22% in the stacked bar which is the individual percentage of the total. If you specifically need the value displayed as 0.4722 however, then this would not work.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sean and Emmanuel,

Thanks very much for the response. I will try both and will update on the same.

Thanks

Hari