Qlik Community

QlikView App Dev

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView App Development.

Announcements
Support Case Portal has moved to Qlik Community! Read the FAQs to start exploring Support resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brettaustin
Contributor III
Contributor III

Stacked and Grouped Bar Chart with different colors / Value on Data Points

Hello Community,

I created the attached stacked  and grouped bar chart.  I would like to do the following:

1) differentiate the columns with different colors

- Started and 'Yes' = RGB(255,0,0)

- Started and 'No' = RGB(150,0,0)

- Completed and 'Yes = RGB(0,0,255)

- Completed and 'No' = RGB(0,0,150)

etc.,

2) Display the Value on Data Point for the sum or 'No' values.  I can get the total stacked bar but not a 'portion' of the data

Thank you for your help!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
santhiqlik
Creator
Creator

Hi,

See the attached... I have used this expression in background color property in Expression tab.  And checked "Plot values inside the segments" in presentation tab. 

If(ValueList('Completed','Late','Planned','Started')='Started', If(Type = 'Yes', RGB(255,0,0),RGB(150,0,0)),

If(ValueList('Completed','Late','Planned','Started')='Completed', If(Type = 'Yes', RGB(0,0,255),RGB(0,0,150))
)
)

View solution in original post

2 Replies
santhiqlik
Creator
Creator

Hi,

See the attached... I have used this expression in background color property in Expression tab.  And checked "Plot values inside the segments" in presentation tab. 

If(ValueList('Completed','Late','Planned','Started')='Started', If(Type = 'Yes', RGB(255,0,0),RGB(150,0,0)),

If(ValueList('Completed','Late','Planned','Started')='Completed', If(Type = 'Yes', RGB(0,0,255),RGB(0,0,150))
)
)

View solution in original post

brettaustin
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank you!  works great.