Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kgarvind
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Static Aggregation - ignoring filters

Hi

I have a straight table that i am trying to create where i need to fetch the number of days where the [lot numbers] executed were within the range - lot min & lot max targets. i do get the right number and fine.. but i would want the chart to only show for this month only and should not change when i pick any other filters / dates/months / city etc...completely ignore all selections

=

Sum ({1} Aggr(

if(

COUNT({1<

[Calendar Month] ={"=Month('$(v_RptDate)')"}>} Distinct([Lot Number])) >= [Lot Min Target] AND

COUNT({1<

[Calendar Month] ={"=Month('$(v_RptDate)')"}>} Distinct([Lot Number])) <= [Lot Max Target] 

, COUNT({1<[Calendar Month] ={"=Month('$(v_RptDate)')"}>} DISTINCT(CalendarDate)),0)

,CalendarDate, Location_City, Prtd_Type))

CalendarDate / City / Product type are dimensions.

appreciate any comment/feedback/help.

2 Replies
sunny_talwar

So based on what I understand, the expression above is working for you, you just need to restrict it in a way that it doesn't change based on any selections, right? Try this:

=Sum({1} Aggr(If(

Count({1<[Calendar Month] ={"=Month('$(v_RptDate)')"}>} Distinct [Lot Number]) >= Only({1}[Lot Min Target])

and

Count({1<[Calendar Month] ={"=Month('$(v_RptDate)')"}>} Distinct [Lot Number]) <= Only({1}[Lot Max Target]), Count({1<[Calendar Month] ={"=Month('$(v_RptDate)')"}>} DISTINCTCalendarDate), 0), CalendarDate, Location_City, Prtd_Type))

The only other thing I would check is if the variable v_RptDate has an expression where you would need to ignore selection using {1}.

kgarvind
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Thanks Sunny for your reply.