Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rahulsud007
Creator
Creator

Stock Ageing Report in FIFO manner.

Hi All,

I have a problem in creating a Stock Aging. I have three files named Old, New and Sale.

I need to create an Aging report in the form of FIFO (First in First Out)

Old file has data till 2014, while new has the data from the current year till date.

Old file.                                                                                                                New File

Product Id,             Qty,      Posting date.                                      Product ID,                  Qty,                  Posting date

P1.                         10           20/5/2014                                             P1.                          10           2/1/2015

P1.                          5              23/6/2014                                            P1.                          10           4/2/2015             

P2.                          5              23/6/2014                                            P2.                          20           1/3/2015

1. Sale.

Product Id,           Qty,      Sale Posting date.

P1.                          5              2/2/2015

P1.                          3              3/2/2015.                                            

Output

Product Id,   (Remaining)Qty,  Posting date.              Sale Posting date

P1.                   5                          20/5/2014                      2/2/2015

P1                   2                               20/5/2015            3/2/2015

That is in sale if the quantity is 10, then in the remaining quantity field it should  be      P1          0          20/5/2014     Sales Posting date.

Regards

Rahul.S

4 Replies
vikasmahajan

Hii

Please check if attached file is useful for you

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
rahulsud007
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Vikas,

didn't get ur attachment

regards

vikasmahajan

PFA

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
rahulsud007
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Vikas,

Thanks for your quick reply. But this was not I wanted.

Actually I need a table which shows deduction of those data which came into inventory first.

Suppose stock has entered in JAN, FEB, Mar.

the stock of Jan should cleared first, then of feb and then of March.