Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CVR
Creator
Creator

Straight table hide expressions

Hello Qlik Geeks,

I have a straight table one dimension and  6 expressions. How Can I make all expressions in a two column as A1 and A2 and remove all zero value rows?

789.PNG

like this

10.PNG

Note : the dimension is Year(fieldname) 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
NW1965
Creator
Creator

With that much information I'm going to guess, so let's assume that your expressions are currently something simple like: Sum(A1); Sum(A2); Sum(B1); Sum(B2); Sum(C1); Sum(C2) If this, by some miracle, is indeed the case then make your two expressions like this: First Column = Sum(A1) + Sum(B1) + Sum(C1) Second Column = Sum(A2) + Sum(B2) + Sum(C2) Then, the suppress zeros and suppress missing should deal with the blank rows

View solution in original post

2 Replies
NW1965
Creator
Creator

With that much information I'm going to guess, so let's assume that your expressions are currently something simple like: Sum(A1); Sum(A2); Sum(B1); Sum(B2); Sum(C1); Sum(C2) If this, by some miracle, is indeed the case then make your two expressions like this: First Column = Sum(A1) + Sum(B1) + Sum(C1) Second Column = Sum(A2) + Sum(B2) + Sum(C2) Then, the suppress zeros and suppress missing should deal with the blank rows
CVR
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks for your help @NW1965