Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Straight table that I can't click?

Confused!

When I click on the straight table in the attached image it does not narrow the table down to just the selected Sched Location.  Any ideas?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Katie,

sum({1 < Excludes the selections other than mentioned in the expression.  This is causing the issue, remove 1 then it works as expected.

Regards,

jagan.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Is that you want to see only the selected one?

swuehl
MVP
MVP

Have you maybe 'detached' the chart?

What are the chart expressions?

Not applicable
Author

Yes, when I posted the picture I took out a couple of the dimensions so that I wasn't posting people's names online.  The second dimension is a name field and I would like to be able to click on Cherry Valley and see ONLY Cherry Valley and the names associated  with Cherry Valley.

Not applicable
Author

Swuehl, good guess but the chart is not detached.  I actually double checked that too!

The expression I am using is:

num(sum({1<[Appt Datetime]={">=$(=today()-7)"},[Appt NoShow Flag] = {1}>} CountAppt),'#,##0')

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Check whether the table is set with Read only  or detached option in General tab of chart properties, or in expression is there in anything like this {1} or <1{, or [Sched Location]=.

This are the possible reasons.

Regards,

jagan.

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Katie,

sum({1 < Excludes the selections other than mentioned in the expression.  This is causing the issue, remove 1 then it works as expected.

Regards,

jagan.

Not applicable
Author

I love how 1 wrong key stroke breaks my chart!  I did have a '1' in my set analysis.

Thanks for your help