cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
theboss-123
Creator II
Creator II

Strait table return no data

Hello i created a trait table with dimension and expression data but it return no value.

i can load data from DB using Script and ODBC.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
theboss-123
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hello the issue solved i creat again the connexion and so straigh table return the missed data

View solution in original post

4 Replies
HeshamKhja
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi,

This is very vague. Can you add screenshots, code, and data you are using? or simply a sample app so we can understand your problem.

Regards,

theboss-123
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hello i joined the screenshots of the work please should be informed that worked before without any probleme

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Screenshots are of little use in this case, if you want help, you really need to attach the QVW file so folks can look at the data model, chart properties and expressions to see what may be going wrong with things.

If you are concerned about sensitive data, you can use the Settings\Document Properties\Scrambling tab in the Desktop Client to scramble the data in those fields before attaching to the post.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
theboss-123
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hello the issue solved i creat again the connexion and so straigh table return the missed data