Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
raju_salmon
Creator II
Creator II

Strange feeling with Ajax/Plugin

Hi,

I have a calendar object and create with below steps.

vLowerLimit   =Num(Min(DATE))

vUpperLimit    =Num(Today())

for vStartDate  and  vEndDate -  I have added below action on field

='>='&Date(vStartDate)&'<='&Date(vEndDate)

I have one month data in my application. Nov15th to Dec15th 2015.

In my application i have selected Nov 22nd to Nov 24th .... The data is filter respectivity.

I have deployed the app and cross checked above scenario in AJAX/IE....

Now if i select Nov22nd it by default selecting Nov15th and selecting Nov 24th... then again selecting as Nov15th...

Question1: Why it is happening like this, even correct in QVW which is available with me?

Question2: Can i set vLowerLimit as Min of overall dates from database, not from the minimum date from application. Because with present variable 'set vLowerLimit   =Num(Min(DATE))',  i need to clear the calender object to select previous dates.

Thanks.

5 Replies
raju_salmon
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Can anyone please help me on this.

Question 2 is solved internally.

Need help on Question 1.

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

I suggest that you post a sample qvw or at least some images to clarify the problem.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
raju_salmon
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi,

Please find the attachment for reference. Since issue is with deployed QVW, i cannot able to provide that information.

However the calender object how i created explained in main question.

Thanks.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Please check whether the dates you are trying to select are available at the front end by adding the date to a listbox or so in accesspoint. May be some filters got applied while distributing the application and the dates might not be included the distributed application.

Regards,

Leni Balakrishnan

raju_salmon
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi,

All the reports are showing all the dates. (Remaining dates also)