Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bnelson111
Creator
Creator

Stuck looking to range subtract if possible based on MPL??

I have a table import from Excel which looks like below.

Screen Shot 2014-03-09 at 11.28.58.png       

This is a chart with WIP (sum), Count and STOCK(sum) expressions in a ODBC table. You can see that Product 2 has WIP of 12,450 and stock of 148,000 with the customer holding stock of 335,927 (from the excel import) (20 should be the same 335,927 my mistake).

I wish to have the WIP and Stock added but only accounted for once. Whats missing is an balance field adding WIP, Stock and customer on hand then subtracting the required qty.

for example WIP + Stock + Customer On hand = 496,377 Requirement is 400,000. therefore would like line 3 to read WIP 12,450 Stock 0 and customer on hand 83,927. MPL is the ID for the product.

Basically I'm trying to create a balance sheet which will look at the excel information show WIP and stock and net off based on the MPL code. Then we can see when we have a requirement to make more. The excel import has repeated MPL lines at different requirement dates so need to understand which don't have sip or stock to cover.

Thanks in advance.

1 Reply
bnelson111
Creator
Creator
Author

Got answer via range sum and expression selection. Thanks