Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Subfolders in QMC Task list?

Hi

Anyone know if I can create subfolders in the QMC to better organise my tasks? For example I would like to have top folders of Live, Dev etc then subfolders underneath for each task category.

Ive tried using category for this but doesn't seem to work (see below) Can I have Test and Test1 in subfolders under DEV?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ottebian
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Adam,

unfortunately I can't give you a solution to that matter. I'm having the same issue since a couple of days and haven't found one yet. There seem to be many ways to structure your Documents, but none to structure the tasks. The only way to bring a little order to the chaos is to link the tasks and structure them as much as possible (see picture). But with a lot of tasks, this is clearly not satisfying.

Task-Structure.PNG

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ottebian
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Adam,

unfortunately I can't give you a solution to that matter. I'm having the same issue since a couple of days and haven't found one yet. There seem to be many ways to structure your Documents, but none to structure the tasks. The only way to bring a little order to the chaos is to link the tasks and structure them as much as possible (see picture). But with a lot of tasks, this is clearly not satisfying.

Task-Structure.PNG

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Since these "pseudo"-folders in the Tasks overview reflect the category of the initial document in the task chain, and categories are single-level only (no sub-categories), it isn't possible.

Not applicable
Author

I suspected that might be the case, never mind thanks anyway for the responses.