Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marcelo_7
Creator
Creator

Successively slower distributions

Hello,

I have a task running nightly which first reloads a document and upon completion it is distributed in a separate task. Since we upgraded to QV11 SR2 I've noticed the distributions get slower and slower.

Looking at the latest distribution I can see that it writes around 5 mb every 10 seconds and the earliest writes 5 mb every second. The size of this document in particular is ~870 Mb and this occurence is the same for other larger documents.

distribution A.jpg

Our setup consists of two servers. One Distribution server and another Qlikview Server with AccessPoint.

Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this?

11 Replies
beristardj
Creator
Creator

Hi Marcelo:

In my case, I solved it!, starting qv distribution services with an user with administrative privileges on the server, not on the domain.

marcelo_7
Creator
Creator
Author

This could have been addressed in 11.2 SR16: QlikView Distribution Service memory leak Jira issue ID: QVII- 1287 Description: Functionality associated with “Process Summary Gatherer" causes QlikView Distribution Service memory leak. https://community.qlik.com/blogs/supportupdates/2017/01/05/qlikview-1120-service-release-16-is-now-a...