Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
manpri7078
Creator
Creator

TOTAL Expression help needed

Hi All,

I have a very basic query for you all.

I am attaching sample qlikview document as well as sample excel file. I have built a chart in qlikview document

I am just trying to make a text box object wherein I am trying to give output as total of a particular column as per the chart. But I am unable to do it.

Please help me out of this very very basic query as I am not very comfortable with TOTAL expression which can be helpful here.

I have made a text box object with same expression as in the chart. Actually here for each item calculation should be made and then total of all will be the output. Instead it is calculating as per the chart expression which should not be the case.

Please someone help me out.

Also I need one more help. I have made the chart taking dimension as Particulars. If I am trying to take dimension as Item_Grouping the chart is not showing as desired in one particular head i.e. Other Raw Materials since it has clubbing of two or more heads under Particulars dimension. This problem is also coming probably due to same logical reason. Please guide me here also

Regards,

Manish Prasad

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
yujiyamane
Creator II
Creator II

Add Aggr on Particulars level as per below. The doc has been attached as well.

Please let me know if i can be of any more help.

=SUM(Aggr(

(SUM({<Period=,FY=,Month=,Days=,[Mon-Y]={"$(=Num(Date#(vInputTargetPeriod,'MMM-YY')))"}>}Actual_Efficiency)

-

SUM({<Period=,FY=,Month=,Days=,[Mon-Y]={"$(=Num(Date#(vInputBasePeriod,'MMM-YY')))"}>}Actual_Efficiency))

SUM({<Period=,FY=,Month=,Days=,[Mon-Y]={"$(=Num(Date#(vInputBasePeriod,'MMM-YY')))"}>}Actual_Issue_Price),Particulars

))

View solution in original post

1 Reply
yujiyamane
Creator II
Creator II

Add Aggr on Particulars level as per below. The doc has been attached as well.

Please let me know if i can be of any more help.

=SUM(Aggr(

(SUM({<Period=,FY=,Month=,Days=,[Mon-Y]={"$(=Num(Date#(vInputTargetPeriod,'MMM-YY')))"}>}Actual_Efficiency)

-

SUM({<Period=,FY=,Month=,Days=,[Mon-Y]={"$(=Num(Date#(vInputBasePeriod,'MMM-YY')))"}>}Actual_Efficiency))

SUM({<Period=,FY=,Month=,Days=,[Mon-Y]={"$(=Num(Date#(vInputBasePeriod,'MMM-YY')))"}>}Actual_Issue_Price),Particulars

))