Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tiklabaq
Creator
Creator

Table Chart Calculated Total in Additional Field

Hi Guys,

I want to show in a table chart following total field:

Data:

PersonWorking HoursCostsMonth
P135100003.2017
P136130004.2017
P13190005.2017
P245100003.2017
P254200004.2017

Month03.201704.201705.2017
Personsum(Costs)sum(Costs)sum(Costs)
Total (Working Hours)809031
Total (Costs)20003300900
P110001300900
P220002000-

I know how I can show Total sum of Costs, but how can I show Total sum of Working Hours without a column in Expressions?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be this?

Capture.JPG

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be this?

Capture.JPG

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
tiklabaq
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Anil,

this is good. But what exactly do you make with Dim and why Dim is from 1-3?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

To customize the special adding(not existing the rows) for special rows, I am creating sequential numbers using Dim which has 1,2,3 because In UI it showing Person, Costs, Hours. That means i am allocating to each Dim value to Person and Costs and Hours. After that i made expression to fit each dim of all measures for customize one..

Does it make sense ??

Note - Please mark it as helpful and Correct answer when applicable.

tiklabaq
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Anil,

yes I understand. it's perfect. Many Thanks