Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
akshatha91
Contributor II
Contributor II

Table chart gets dislocated when viewing in the browser and the text boxes are overlapped.

When the file is viewed in the browser the chart is dislocated. This is solved when the ".shared" file is deleted. However, the issue repeats. Could anyone let me know a permanent solution for this issue?

3 Replies
Siva_Sankar
Master II
Master II

Akshatha,

Please check here Prevent objects from moving

Also, did you try using some other browser and check?

you can control users in moving the objects from document properties (security tab).

-Siva

akshatha91
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you for the reply. I have tried with different browsers. Sometime it worked but most of the time same issue. After clearing the browser cache it worked for few users. I will try the next option. (Security tab)

akshatha91
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I have unchecked the Move/Size option from Layout in chart properties, Security Tab in sheet properties. Also unchecked under the layout and security of the document settings tab. Still the issue persists. I will have to delete the 'filename.shared' file and then clear the browser cache for the table chart to display properly. So is there any other settings?