This field is required.
Only these extensions are allowed(.jpg, .JPG, .jpeg, .JPEG, .gif, .GIF, .png, .PNG)
Tags cannot contain the characters ' /, \\, #, ?, or ; >,< '
Only these extensions are allowed(.zip,.ZIP,.pdf,.PDF,.qvf,.QVF,.qvw,.QVW)
Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView App Development.
It was discovered that QV table contains 23 extra rows in comparison to QS table. In reality the number of rows should have the same # of rows.
the goal of the below script is to create a table called MyLoad which contains only those rows found in QV and not in QS.
However, I keep getting the following error:
Table not found
Please let me know if you have any ideas on how to resolve this error message and generate a small qvd file with MyLoad table's contents.
FROM [$(vFilePath)IntervalMatch_QV.qvd] (qvd);
HireDate as QS_HireDate,
FROM [$(vFilePath)IntervalMatch_QS.qvd] (qvd);
Where NOT Exists(QS_HireDate, HireDate);
STORE Temp INTO [..\MyLoad.qvd];
one doubt from which table you want to do Resident QS or QV???
If Resident from QS then
if Resident from QV table then
View solution in original post
I don't see any statement in your script that creates a table named Temp_QS
cchange to Resident QV
Make sure that the records that you expect in table QV aren't appended to another already existing table with the exact same fields. Use a Noconcatenate Load if necessary.
thanks for your reply.
My bad, below is the actual script under discussion.
i did use NoConcatenate
HireDate as QS_HireDate,
Here are the errors:
Field not found - <HireDate>
Where NOT Exists(QS_HireDate, HireDate)
STORE Temp INTO [..\MyLoad.qvd]
QV << IntervalMatch_QV (row-based qvd optimized) 791 Lines fetched
QS << IntervalMatch_QS (row-based qvd optimized) 768 Lines fetched
$Syn 1 = EndDate+SalesEmployeeID+OrderDate
A couple of problems in your script:
That being said - this may not be the best way to get the result you describe.
The goal is to fetch those rows in QV which are not found in QS.
Thus, I have:
Where NOT Exists(HireDate, QS_HireDate);
HireDate is the QV table field vis-a-vis QS_HireDate which is an alias in QS
I changed to :
accordingly and I am still getting:
Field not found - <QS_HireDate>
Where NOT Exists(HireDate, QS_HireDate)
STORE MyLoad INTO [..\MyLoad.qvd]
I presume this is due to not having scope in MyLoad table generator to QS_HireDate field and am not sure how to correct that as Resident can only refer to a single table (QV in my script).
Try noconcatenate for table Myload instead QS
Point 2: I corrected that and substituted MyLoad in the command to create MyLoad.qvd;
Point 1: MyLoad was not getting auto-concatenated as the same number of lines were getting generated in QV and QS tables, respectively, as the number in the original QVDs;
Point 3: as, I have written, my intention in where not exists was to extract into MyLoad from QV 23 extra rows (comparison to QS table)
Something like this:
1 as SourceQV
Join (All) // outer join to keep all from both sources
1 as SourceQS
'In QV; Absent From QS' as Exception
Where SourceQV = 1 and IsNull(SourceQS);
'In QS; Absent From QV' as Exception
Where SourceQS = 1 and IsNull(SourceQV);
STORE Exceptions into Exceptions.qvd (qvd);
DROP Table All;