Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gr_eldred
Creator II
Creator II

Table without Dimensions

Table without Dimensions

Good afternoon there is some way to make a table without dimensions and without leaving a blank column.

pivote4.png
This object is a pivot table without dimensions only expressions but it puts an additional column in white which I had to give it some format but at this moment I do not need it, since I need to occupy this table for nprinting.

Can somebody help me?

8 Replies
devarasu07
Master II
Master II

Hi,

yes we can do that. simply use the pivot table and then try add all your measure (give one tab space instead of label name) that should return o/p like below

Capture.JPG

for the text/background color on you measure also u can apply

Capture.JPG

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

If you using only Expression to be visible. Why don't you use straight table and hide the dimension column from Presentation tab.

gr_eldred
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Good evening I have my object as you mention it but when using the object in nprinting the empty column requires a blank space

pivot6.png

gr_eldred
Creator II
Creator II
Author

The reason why I do not occupy a simple table is because nprinting does not let me put the indicators vertically.

When I place the object in the preview, the horizontal table appears

devarasu07
Master II
Master II

Hi,

It should work in Nprinting as well. can u share your mock with expected output.

Capture.JPG

gr_eldred
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi, I'm using two pivot tables and I have to put them together but they will not let me put them together for the additional column.

prueba1.png

prueba2.png

gr_eldred
Creator II
Creator II
Author

At this time, separate them by a column, but if they do not show an object

devarasu07
Master II
Master II

Hi,

best way u can try add all the local calculated measure (using set analysis expression) into one chart (W1,W2, QTD  & Total etc) then u can get the fine version of output.

Check this article for the Weekly,QTD expression sample

YTQ, QTD, MTD and WTD

Thanks

Deva