Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
manu1512
Creator
Creator

Task got Stuck

Hi all,

I am running a reload task where at at particular point task has stuck for a long time.It is not proceeding further.

Pfa the attach logs amd pls suggest something if you can

19 Replies
trdandamudi
Master II
Master II

The log looks ok and it doesn't have any errors. When users a running tasks with millions of records it might take time or it will time out. Re run the task and it should be ok. This usually happens on our DEV.

manu1512
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi thirumala,

Sometimes Task keeps run for 1 hour and still not gets complete>??? ANY Idea for this..

stabben23
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

As I can see you are using Binary Load, make sure that the binary loaded qvw is not reloaded at the same time. Or if you use qvd's inside , make sure that these not are reloading at the same time.

manu1512
Creator
Creator
Author

hii stabben23‌,

Can you please what i can do to reactify this issue?

stabben23
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Have a look in QMC when tasks is started and if these qvw's are reloaded at the same time.

It's only possible to load from a qvd With one qvw at a time. It can also be that you reload to many task simultaneously so you will have to wait until a free core (tread) is free until Next is started.

darrell_tobin
Creator
Creator

Hi do you have the initial load editor script?

manu1512
Creator
Creator
Author

yes

manu1512
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Darell,

I have attached logs and at one point it again got stuck .Can you please help me

manu1512
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Staffan

I have attached logs and at one point it again got stuck .Can you please help me