Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sat_tok52
Creator
Creator

Text color

Hi Guru's,

I have a text  in my text object  ,I wanted Show multicolour of my text for example my text is like this

'I like Qlikview' I wanted show I Iike is black color and Qlikview is blue color.

Any help.

-Sateesh

5 Replies
nagireddy_qv
Creator II
Creator II

Hi,

Please use two text boxes, one for 'I like' and the other for 'Qlikview' so you can adjust the text color accordingly.

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

With in single Text object it is not possible, instead you can use two text objects and align it to look like a single object and style the colors accordingly.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

jagan.

MayilVahanan

Hi

For different font color, we can' able to achieve in single text box. So you 2 text box and overlap each other to achieve it,

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
settu_periasamy
Master III
Master III

Hi,

If you are using webview/ajax mode it is possible. You can download the extension from the below link.

QlikTip #39: Displaying Html content within QlikView (Minimalistic HtmlTextBox Object Extension)

Then, you can use the Html code like below

='<font size=5 color="red">I Like!   <font color="Blue">Qlikview </font>'

Capture.JPG

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

instead of text box you can achieve this  using straight table chart:

Create chart object with Calculated dimension as='I like' then click on + sing and change the text color to Red().

in the expression 'Qlikview' and click on the + sing to change the color to green()

go to the presentation tab suppress header row

go to the Style and select Table one your out put will be

Img1.PNG

You can make this color dynamic as well.....