cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Textbox actions are not working in IE Plug-in

Dear All,

We are using qlikview 11.2 sr 12. I have created text box actions to navigate between sheets(by activate sheet action) instead of Tabrow.

These textboxes are working fine in my desktop and Full browser version. But not working in IE.

Please help and let me know if any one has faced such issue.

Best regards,

Chinna

7 Replies
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

What is your IE version?  Does it supports with the suggested version for QV 11 SR 12?

Try to update you IE to the latest version. I think the version of IE is the problem.

Regards,

Jagan.

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

hi,

upgrade ur browser and restart the entire system and qvw once.  or else

If you are using extension objects then use only Ajax mode on Browser. Please check the setting in QMC and keep it

as   Full browser and small device version   is to be  enable.

avinashelite

I think it might because of the browser comparability issue...install the IE plugin and check once or upgrade your IE browser

Kushal_Chawda

Uninstall your IE plugins. Install latest IE plugins and restart the machine.

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

One more question, is your IE Plugin version and QV Server version are same?  If not you have to install the compatible version.

Regards,

Jagan.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Jagan,

Yes. Both are same. Somehow it is not working in my machine only. My colleague not having any issue. I have reinstalled the plug in as well. Still same issue. But I also believe it is a version issue only

one question: if I download the plugin from access point download link, it will download from our server only right. which means I have intalled the same plug in version which our server is having.

best regards,

Chinna

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Yes, If you download Plugin from accesspoint it will give you the corresponding version of the Qlikview Server. 

Try removing Cache from your machine by using Remove Last Document State option of the Dashboard in Accesspoint.

Update your browser to the latest IE version.

Regards,

jagan.