Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Title in Guage chart at bottom center

Hi,

Am trying to get to duplicate the following in a guage chart but for some reason am not able to do so. The following is an image from the call center example of Qlikview.

error loading image

When I try to replicate this the text (Abandon 0.12%) always come on the top and not in the bottom of the guage chart? Is there a setting for this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Pablo_Robles
Partner - Contributor III

Hello Villafuerte (and friends),

You can adjust the text and place in any other site of gauge moving it with the Ctrl-Shift combination into the object.

When you push Ctrl-Shift you can view the red markers wich permits you resize or move the elements contained in the graphic. Just move the text and place it where you want.

This is not automatic but runs.

Best regards,

Pablo Robles

View solution in original post

3 Replies
villafuerte
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

Hello,

I had that problem recently, and to be honest I don't know how to do it in the gauge object either, but I solved it by creating a Text Object with transparent background with that expression and placing it over the Gauge(remember to select 'Top' on Layout - Layer on the Text Object).

Good Luck!

Not applicable
Author

Yes, that is the workaround that I am also using but it is tedious. Just want to find out how to do it without overlays or creation of seperate objects.

Nimish

Pablo_Robles

Hello Villafuerte (and friends),

You can adjust the text and place in any other site of gauge moving it with the Ctrl-Shift combination into the object.

When you push Ctrl-Shift you can view the red markers wich permits you resize or move the elements contained in the graphic. Just move the text and place it where you want.

This is not automatic but runs.

Best regards,

Pablo Robles