Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

To wide zoom when using Google Maps

Hello.

I've a application that using Google Maps and it's working good. But then I look at the map (open up the application) without doing anything with any filter or something else the zoom is so far away in distance. I see the whole world in the map, I only need to see the nothern of europe, see attached picture.

Is there some one that have any suggestion to solve this?

Thanks in advance! 

7 Replies
manojkvrajan
Luminary
Luminary

Assume that you prefer to use the World map, you can use the OnOpen Document event Trigger to select possible values of the field (locations in Europe). This will by default select when you open the document and zoom into the Northern europe location assuming you have the data only for the Northern europe. Does it meet your requirement?

Not applicable
Author

Yes, I've only data for nothern Europe. I've tried to use the variable max_zoom_level and also change the map_size without any success. How does OnOpen Document event Trigger work?  See attached picture for have I would like it to look.

Not applicable
Author

check in documents properties -> Triggers -> OnOpen -> Add Action -> Selection -> Select in Field -> location = 'Europe'

Not applicable
Author

Ok, thanks. But what is location? Is there a variable you create in teh script or some standard function?

Not applicable
Author

no its in your table, example a field containing all nations or regions

Not applicable
Author

Ok, you mean that I've to had a field like nations (Asia, Europe, USA, Australia...). Any other solution to solve my issue if I don't have that kind of field?

Not applicable
Author

you can select longitude >= and latidude >= for your area