Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
naddasandeep
Contributor III
Contributor III

Toggling Condition in Qlikview

Hi,

While creating toggle buttons using Text object, how can we create a show/hide conditions based on below condition

Condition 1 - If A is selected the deselect B and vice-versa(Toggle A/B) 

Condition 2 - If A is selected and B is already in deselected form and then if we Click on A to deselect it then both the buttons should be in deselected form, but vice-versa should not be there (we should not be able to select both the button at same time, but disablement should work).

Looking for your response 🙂

Thanks

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
naddasandeep
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Raj,

Thanks for your response, I have already tried that approach but it will not fulfill the Condition-2 in my Query, its good for Condition 1.

Anyways I was able to fulfill my both of the conditions

View solution in original post

2 Replies
raji6763
Creator II
Creator II

hi,

solution here.

1. Create one Variable in Variable Overview Window

(vToggle)

1. create First text box (A)

Change the text box Properties – Action – External – Set variable – Put down Variable Name

I.e. vToggle and set value as 1.

1.  Create Second text box (B)

Change the text box Properties – Action – External – Set variable – Put down Variable Name

i.e. vToggle and set value as 2.

Now create one chart whatever Bar or any thing

Suppose you took Bar chart then go to the Properties – Layout  and in Conditional window write down one condition like    if(vToggle =1,1,0)

1. Now Pass one condition to the A text box like Properties – Layout  and in condition Window Write down condition like     if(vToggle =2,1,0)

1.  Now Pass one condition to the B text box like Properties – Layout  and in condition Window Write down condition like     if(vToggle =1,1,0)

you can use different color for buttons also.

naddasandeep
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Raj,

Thanks for your response, I have already tried that approach but it will not fulfill the Condition-2 in my Query, its good for Condition 1.

Anyways I was able to fulfill my both of the conditions