Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Total 3 Line in the PivotTable

I have a table with the Dynamic billing performed during every day of the month.

At the end of the table I have the total accomplished using the dimensionality and SecondaryDimensionality function.

The data are 100% correct.

What happens is that I have 3 lines in total, Held, Meta and efficiency and only Held in data from day to day as print Imagem1.

There is like leaving the entire table with only one line and Total with 3 lines?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Best I am able to offer right now is this

Capture.PNG

One shows subtotals for the three at the bottom and other one doesn't show subtotals at all. We can further play around with this, but wanted to know if this is even worth effort . If this isn't looking useful, then may be someone else can offer help. Also, if someone else want to take it further, I am attaching the qvw file to look at.

Best,

Sunny

View solution in original post

9 Replies
MK9885
Master II
Master II

Yes,

Properties>Presentation Tab>Dimensions and Expressions>Check 'SSum.pnghow Partial Sums' for only first dimension and uncheck 'Show Partial Sum for all others.

Note: Just select for first dimension and you'll get only one total for that particular dimensions you've checked and rest of the dimensions will not show totals.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

It would not be the request or need

MK9885
Master II
Master II

sorry, I did not understand your question?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

You can check the attached .docx ? there put a better explanation .

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Does anyone have any suggestions?

MK9885
Master II
Master II

I still do not understand what you want? I've checked your attachment doc and I'm sorry to say it doesn't explains correctly.

Paste screenshots here...
1.What you've

2.What you need

3. What problem you facing while doing it.

Thanks.

MK9885
Master II
Master II

Maybe

sunny_talwar

Best I am able to offer right now is this

Capture.PNG

One shows subtotals for the three at the bottom and other one doesn't show subtotals at all. We can further play around with this, but wanted to know if this is even worth effort . If this isn't looking useful, then may be someone else can offer help. Also, if someone else want to take it further, I am attaching the qvw file to look at.

Best,

Sunny

sunny_talwar

Okay, this seems like taking it all the way now

=Pick(Dim, Sum(Value), If(Dimensionality() = 1, Sum(Value)), If(Dimensionality() = 1, 13627), If(Dimensionality() = 1, Num(Sum(Value)/13627, '##.00%')))

Capture.PNG