Skip to main content
Announcements
Customer Spotlight: Discover what’s possible with embedded analytics Oct. 16 at 10:00 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Total columns pivot table / Colour

Good afternoon,

as a designer, how could I put a general Sum at the botom of a pivot table?

If I have columns 2011 and 2012 for january, 2011 and 2012 for february, an so on, how could I colour the 2011 columns with one colour and the 2012 ones with other colour?

Thanks

Buenas tardes,

como se pone un total general a las columnas de una tabla pivotante?.

Si las columnas son 2011, 2012 para enero, 2011, 2012 para febrero, y así sucesivamente como puedo poner las columnas de 2011 de un color y las de 2012 de otro?

Gracias y saludos.

9 Replies
whiteline
Master II
Master II

Hi.

If you look at the expressions or dimensions tabs you can see '+' sign to the left of each name (dimension/expression).

If you click on it you will see 'Background color'.

Now you can enter an expression to color your cells.

For example, like this http://community.qlik.com/message/263393

Not applicable
Author

I've just wrote "=if(c_year=2011,RGB(100,200,255))" but the 2011 columns do not change its back groun colour, colud be somthing else?

whiteline
Master II
Master II

You can write just =RGB(100,200,255) to check whether you put it in the right place.

Not applicable
Author

COLOUR.jpg

Hi, is this the place you mean?, if so, something else must be wrong, in my PC maybe.

Not applicable
Author

Hi, is this the place you mean?, if so, something else must be wrong, in my PC maybe.

COLOUR.jpg

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

is this the place you mean?, if so, something else must be wrong, in my PC maybe.

whiteline
Master II
Master II

This should colorize the c_year values (the header).

I think you could try it in expression tab.

I thought you want to colorize the cells with values.

Anyway, you always can use simple expressions (=RGB(100,200,255) or =color(1)) just to check the effect.

Not applicable
Author

I do want to colorize the cells with values but I'm not able to do so neither to colorize the header.

Thank you very much any way.

whiteline
Master II
Master II

It's really strange.

You can try to create a clean qvw and play with it.