Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Total for a dimension with multiple selection

Hi,

I'm having a bit of an odd issue with receiving an 'allocated memory exceeded error'.

The form contains three container objects each containing 5 pivot tables. At any one time one of these container objects is visible and this is switched by clicking a button that changes a variable which trips the visible condition on the container objects. The tables work fine when the sheet is clicked but receive an allocated memory exceeded error if you switch to a different container object. The weird thing is if you do anything in the table it then loads the data absolutely fine. You can switch to a different table and switch back and it will work. You can even just look at the properties of the table, not change anything and click ok and the data will then load. The expressions aren't particularly complicated and there isn't a huge amount of data loaded either so I'm somewhat stumped.

There's sheets in the document that contain far more tables and charts using the same method of switching and loading much larger amounts of data that aren't having this problem.

1 Reply
Not applicable
Author

Actually please ignore the title. The website retrieved the title from my previous subject for some reason. I'll repost with something a bit more relevant.