Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Transfer QlikView application to QlikSense

I try to copy and paste the script from qlikview to qliksense but when I reload the data. it becomes error..

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Why are you chaning DoctorID twice? Once in the SQL SELECT and once in the PRECEDING LOAD that follows. Remove the as "UserID" from your SELECT statement and the script will work.

BTW another tip: Move the table label [tblDoctorVisit]: after the CONNECT statement. It's part of the LOAD/SELECT combo but has nothing to do with a CONNECT statement.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

u need to chnge the Qvd path ..

bcz its diffr frm Qlikview to Qliksense

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

What error message do you get when you run a QlikView script in Qlik Sense?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

[tblDoctorAppointment]:

LIB CONNECT TO [192.168.0.3-MSSQL2012,4200];

LOAD [AppointmentID],

[UserID],

[notes];

SQL SELECT  "AppointmentID",

"UserID",

"notes"

FROM "Clinic"."dbo"."tblDoctorAppointment";

[tblDoctorVisit]:

LIB CONNECT TO [192.168.0.3-MSSQL2012,4200];

LOAD [DoctorID] as [UserID],                                                     

[visitAmount];                                <<<<<< I try to change the name for doctorID into UserID to make relation

SQL SELECT  "DoctorID" as "UserID",            between them like qlikview but it doesn't working !!<<<<<<,<

"visitAmount"

FROM "Clinic"."dbo"."tblDoctorVisit";

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Once I change the name to make relations between two tables the qliksense give me error that i can't change the name

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Why are you chaning DoctorID twice? Once in the SQL SELECT and once in the PRECEDING LOAD that follows. Remove the as "UserID" from your SELECT statement and the script will work.

BTW another tip: Move the table label [tblDoctorVisit]: after the CONNECT statement. It's part of the LOAD/SELECT combo but has nothing to do with a CONNECT statement.