Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Trial run.

Can someone email me both a QlikView pivot table and the source excel file that I then can replicate. This is because I hvae tried on numerous ocCan someone email me both a QlikView pivot table and the source excel file that I then can replicate. This is because I hvae tried on numerous occasions to upload an excel file and all I get in QlikView is a table that I cannot drill down on. Thanks.casions to upload an excel file and all I get in QlikView is a table that I cannot drill down on. Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Thanks. Have now attached sample spreadsheet I want to use on QlikView. Can I do a drill down on this?

View solution in original post

14 Replies
mazacini
Creator III
Creator III

Suggest you post sample of your Qlikview Table

Josh_Good
Employee
Employee

I would recommend you take a minute to watch the following videos

Loading Excel Data into QlikView

Creating a Chart

One thing to highly regarding QlikView is you don't need to 'drill down' in the traditional BI sense but you make selections that filters the data.

If you would like to download sample data, there is a tutorial can is very helpful on the free training page that you can download. (scroll to the bottom).

http://www.qlik.com/us/services/training/free-training

Not applicable
Author

Fairly new to Qlik Community forum. How do I upload a sample of my Excel table on to this site? Thanks.

mazacini
Creator III
Creator III

Can you attach an image?

Not applicable
Author

I tried (image insert/browse/open/insert image) and nothing happens and have to close image insert screen. Possibly doing something wrong or it doesnt accept excel files. The file is less the 2MB, the max image upload.

mazacini
Creator III
Creator III

Sample Image.PNG.pngI created an image using Snipping Tool, saved the image, then attached it using the "Insert Image" icon

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Hi

Click on Reply, and at the top right of the editor box, click "Use advanced editor". The file upload option is available there.

Jonathan

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Not applicable
Author

Thanks. Have now attached sample spreadsheet I want to use on QlikView. Can I do a drill down on this?

mazacini
Creator III
Creator III

Hi

I can't see attachment?

Joe