Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
waheed388
Contributor
Contributor

URL to open Outlook meeting not Message box

Hi All, 

For now I am able to send a message/mail with mailTo: by making a field a link. But my main aim is to open meeting section on outlook not the message box section.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Regards 

Waheed

Labels (3)
3 Replies
Josh_Berg_Support

Waheed,

Can you please elaborate on what you're trying to accomplish and how it relates to Qlikview?  Some screenshots would be helpful, if possible.

Thanks,
Josh

Qlik Support

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
waheed388
Contributor
Contributor
Author

qlik.png

"Set meeting" is a clickable chart filed. When I click on it I am able to open outlook message box. As shown heremessage.png

But what I really want to open is meeting box 

appointment.png

I am using: <URL>mailto: 

If there is anyway to open outlook meeting box please share. I have tried to find a solution but no success. 

marcus_sommer

I think you should look within the outlook-community if there are ways to open a meeting with a mail. I rather doubt that it is directly possible else it would need additionally measures respectively requirements like executing an outlook-macro or executing js from the mail-body (you may include the meeting-information as ics-data or something similar).

- Marcus