Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Upgrade QlikView Server - Is there an Update / upgrade Path?

Hello Community

We would like to update our QlikView Server. Currently we are running build 12.0.20400.0. Simple question: Can we straight go to release November 2017 or do we have to update each version? This means 12.00 -> 12.10 -> 12.20 -> Nov 2017

Thanks for any help.

Best Regards

Stefan

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gencho
Creator II
Creator II

Hi Stefan

You can upgrade to the new version, the release notes don't say anything regarding to make an previous installation before to upgrade, I attached the document in this post, if you need it, until I remember there is not any installation that requires to install a previous version as you said, also here you have the recommendations from Qliktech before you did the upgrade.

Upgrade and Migration ‒ QlikView

Please let me know if you need something else or if this information was helpful for you

Regards!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Gencho
Creator II
Creator II

Hi Stefan

You can upgrade to the new version, the release notes don't say anything regarding to make an previous installation before to upgrade, I attached the document in this post, if you need it, until I remember there is not any installation that requires to install a previous version as you said, also here you have the recommendations from Qliktech before you did the upgrade.

Upgrade and Migration ‒ QlikView

Please let me know if you need something else or if this information was helpful for you

Regards!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

That's perfect. Thank You!