Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Urgent need help on sending Qlikview reports in any exported format to users Email.

Hi All, right know i got a requirement from our users that i need to export data in the either pdf of excel or any other presentable format and send that information to their Emails on a scduled basis . Can that option is available in Qlikview . If that is available how can we do that. Any help on this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Vinay

44 Replies
Not applicable
Author

First thing is to check the security (see above post). Second is to check that the path is valid. I have it set to save as an Excel file in C:\temp, but you can adjust that as needed.

Not applicable
Author

Do you use Outlook?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

yes we are using outlook. and i have checked the secuity and set up the you asked me too.

Not applicable
Author

Try the following: On Tools > Edit Module > Select 'Test' and let me know what the error message says in the top.

Error Message will look like this (see highlighted):

Capture.JPG

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Please see the error which i am getting. Thanks for your help.

Not applicable
Author

Looks like the problem is with your path. Change your path to something you know is valid and try to run it again.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

that is working perfect . Now last thing lets say of i have to enter more EMails how can i do that in my input box is there any way i can do that.

Not applicable
Author

Enter the email addresses separated by a semi-colon. For example:

email1@mail.com; email2@mail.com; email3@mail.com 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Will this macro works in AJAX mode or only in IE plug in . Sorry for asking you more questions.

Not applicable
Author

I'm not sure about AJAX (never used it), but it works in IE plug in as long as the user selects 'Allow any macro' when they get set up.