cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Users unable to access the QlikView Access Point

Hi Everyone,

I need help regarding an access issue.

Let me give a brief overview of my environment.

I work in an environment with Domain XX, so i login in a computer with id XX\username, I have a server which is under the domain YY and I installed Qlikview Server on that machine, It doest have access to the internet.I have created an local admin account for installing qlikview on that machine and that user name is .\saqlikuser.

So, after installing qlikview server, i configured AD groups providing the LDAP path ID and Password in QMC for giving access to the XX domain users. After AD configuration, i was able to access and assign licenses to the XX domain users.

So, now I am trying to access the qlikview access point from my local computer i.e with XX\user(assigned a named cal license in QMC). When i open the Accesspoint..in the web-browser authentication prompt, i entered  XX\user and password but it is not letting me in...but i am able to access the access point on the user machine by entering .\saqlikuser(which is a local admin on machine where qlikview is installed which is under YY domain)and password.

Could some one please help me letting me know why the users are not able to access the accesspoint ?

any suggestions would be highly appreciated

Thanks,

Mulp

3 Replies
karthikoffi27se
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Varun,

Have you checked your web service up running. If it's not I would recommned you to restart the web service and then try to refresh again.

Many Thanks

Karthik

Not applicable
Author

Yes, Webserver service is up and running! as I mentioned , I can able to login using the login credentials of the local admin where qlik is installed from users computers. but when i give XX\username(the computer where this using is logging in from) is rejecting the password.

Thanks,

Mulp

lafrau
Contributor
Contributor

were you able to solve this issue?