Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AH
Creator III
Creator III

Using different Currency options in dashboard

Qiuck response is highly appreciated!

I have to make the dashboard which will be filtered based on currency. Consolidate dashboard based on currency.

For example, I have LineAmount and TotalLineAmount which are Transactional Currency----(CurrencyCode in the Table)

I Have LineAmountInFunCurrency and TotalLineAmountInFunCurrency which we get after multiplying the ExchRate(in the table).

I have LineAmountInUSCurrency and Total LineAmountInUSCurrency which will indicate the Global currency view.

My requirement is:

1. Include all currency options in the dashboard based on (Using set analysis) make filters
a)Transactional
b)Functional
c)US Dollar (Global)

2. Add Mutiple tables with different currency.

I would really appreciate your cordial help.

Regards
Shan

Message was edited by: Shan Ahmed

Message was edited by: Shan Ahmed Excel Data file has been attached.

3 Replies
vikasmahajan

PFA Sample May help you

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
Not applicable

Try this. Labels are out of place, never mind. Use list box to filter exchange rates and that will bring the values corresponding to those exchange rates for tables.

AH
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Eddie,

Thanks for your great help. Really appreciate this! Is it possible that when i click any currency in the Currencycode list box tt will also populate in the TotalLineAmountInUSD table as well by converting(using the exchange rate) ?

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Shan