Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
prma7799
Master III
Master III

Values not matched with user report

Hi loveisfail‌ / All

I am not able to achieve exact value using formula ...

PFA with Expected output.

16 Replies
prma7799
Master III
Master III
Author

For this I have tried below expression but not getting expected output.

=if([SInvoice.Currency Code2]='INR',sum([SInvoice.Net Amount (Line Amount (Less) Structure Deductions)])

,sum(SInvoice.Quantity *[SInvoice.RATE LCY]) - sum([SInvoice.Line Discount Amount]))

avinashelite

How your trying to compare the values ...when I select single DOC ids it matching perfectly ...if I am missing anything please let me know

prma7799
Master III
Master III
Author

Some docs are matching but if you take this  chart in excel  you will see some docs are not matching

EXP/617/17-18

EXP/645/17-18

etc...

avinashelite

I verified the data between your QV and Excel both have different data ...take a look on the below image and compare with the values in the excel you will get the issue ....formula is working fine as per the data ..check your data in the list box and excel the counts are not matching for one value

CCC.png

prma7799
Master III
Master III
Author

Hi Avinash,

For Doc No 'EXP/617/17-18'  value in Excel 1863366.3 and 1923996.3 in Qlikview .

My requirement is for document  it should display 1863366.3 .

Thanks for your reply .

avinashelite

have you loaded the same excel file to QV??? because if you see the raw values in the QV list box and excel the values are not matching ...I am asking you to check the same

prma7799
Master III
Master III
Author

I have check but still not getting expected output...