Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
prma7799
Master III
Master III

Values not matched with user report

Hi loveisfail‌ / All

I am not able to achieve exact value using formula ...

PFA with Expected output.

16 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

I don't have access QVW, But as my assumption. Perhaps this?

Sum([Sales Qty]*[RATE LCY])-Sum([LINE DISCOUNT])

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
prma7799
Master III
Master III
Author

I have used this but not get proper output

Anil_Babu_Samineni

can you show image in straight table using

Sales Qty and Rate LCY and Line discount using dimension and expression the same

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
prma7799
Master III
Master III
Author

Like this??

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Sure, When i ask please show something related dim's and measure. I will expect something data points from dimensions two. So, then we came to know what Qlik doing here ??

prma7799
Master III
Master III
Author

PFA

its_anandrjs

Try to remove all dimension  and check to individually what result you get by this expression, you can check this on any text object.

stabben23
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

could this be Your problem, INR doesent have any SInvoice.Rate LCY?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Could be reason, It is allocate automatic group. To get rid can you use One more dimension called RowNo() as Id and then call Id to the dimension. Because, Some values or currency may doesn't have all value points. If none of them not useful

I will look application once reach the home ..